Dust, pollution and daily wear can take its toll on any piece of jewelry.
To keep your pieces vibrant and beautiful for years to come, please follow these simple directions.
- Avoid contact with chemicals, such as cleaning chemicals, lotions, chlorine from a pool, saltwater from the sea, perfume, hairspray, etc.
- Remove your jewelry during manual tasks, such as garden work, cleaning the house, doing sports, etc.
- Put your jewelry on after applying makeup, to limit exposure.
- Keep your pieces in a jewelry box, the box of purchase, or in an airtight bag, to keep it from scratching.
- Clean your jewelry regularly with a soft cloth, to remove residue of oil, etc.
- You can use silver polish for your silver pieces, but not on pieces with a different finish or plating.